BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker MKII set is a simple outdoor cooking system including two items; a cooker and a cup.
Made from anodised aluminium it is very strong and light in weight plus it is easier to clean. The base of the cup has a large surface area to capture heat more effectively and efficiently thus reducing cooking times.
The cooker is designed to use with the Fire Dragon family of fuels both solid and gel. The internal “chminey” in the centre of the cooker helps to improve burning efficiency and the vent holes will retain as much heat as possible whilst funnelling airflow.
- Crusader MKII. non-stick cooking stove
- Crusader MKII. non-stick 1 litre cup
- Boils 500ml water in 8 minutes
- Internal cooker chimney improves burn efficiency
- Vent holes in cooker to funnel airflow efficiently
- Integral arm on cooker allows cup to fit securely on top
- Cup and cooker nest compactly for transit
- Size: 17 x 13 x 10.5cm (stacked)
- Weight: 335g
Please note fuel sold separately