The Soul 300 3-Person tent features a low level tunnel design, delivering great stability. The part mesh inner door and external vents effectively control ventilation, reducing the risk of condensation. The Soul can be pitched in under 7 minutes and the fast pack tent bag also makes packing away quick and easy. A perfect tent for festivals.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Additional ventilation – increases air flow throughout the tent and helps to reduce the possibility of condensation.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights-out Inner – Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite.
|PACKSIZE||52.0 x ø17.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||7 mins|
|CAPACITY||3 Person Tent|