The Alpha 250 2-Person tent features a stylish Gothic Arch porch that’s great for storing kit. The stable structure is configured from PowerFlex® poles, creating a generous space. Combined with the highly waterproof and lightweight ProTex® Shield flysheet, this well-ventilated tent is at home on any campsite and ready for adventures!
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet – Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights-out Inner – Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise.
|PACKSIZE||50.0 x ø16.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||10 mins|